- Download the 2019 Term 1 Program, membership application and booking forms (676kb, sixteen pages, PDF)
- Download the 2019 Term 1 membership application and booking forms (246kb, four pages, PDF)
Please note two changes to the published Garden & Gourmet program:
- The visit to the Stonehouse at Lucaston has unfortunately had to be cancelled
- The visit to Kevin Regan’s garden at Nichols Rivulet, originally scheduled for 11 April, will now be on 4 April
If you are presenting a talk for us, there is more information you may need, and details of what we need from you, on our For Presenters page.
(If you have any problems downloading or opening these documents please contact us)
Term dates for 2019 are:
- Term 1: 4 March to 10 May
- Term 2: 10 June to 16 August
- Term 3: 16 September to 22 November
Our year has three terms of ten weeks each. The program varies every term: check back here to see what we are offering each term.
© U3A Cygnet